Trash Collection Day: Wednesday
- Residents must have trash at the curb no later than 7 a.m.
- Residents can place up to 6 additional bags outside their container for pick-up.
Recycling Collection: Every other Wednesday
- Residents must have recycling at the curb no later than 7 a.m.
- See the street collection calendar enlarged here.
Bulk item pick-up (24-hour advance notice):
- Call 512-282-3508 to schedule
- Will service up to 6 items
Trash or Recycling Issues:
- New River Place residents do not need to set up service for trash. Trash collection cost is included in the LD taxes for the district.
- New trash/recycling containers will be delivered on your next day of trash service.
- Contact Inframark at Garbage-Recycling@Inframark.com
For questions about Bulk Pick Up, please contact Waste Connections. The resident may call their customer service department at 512-282-3508 to arrange for the collection service and the payment.
Trash Service Information
River Place Trash Service